Create desktop notes, set up non-annoying reminders and manage your ideas quickly and easily with just one or two mouse clicks.
Cute Reminder supports schedule, individually colorable skins, audio files in various formats (mp3, wma), linking files and Web pages to reminders, history, printing and more. It automatically tracks the related events within the archive, so you can see the individual history of any specific issue. Elaborate nice interface provides comfort at your workplace whether at office or at home.
Whatever you do, however successful you are, Cute Reminder will improve your working environment bringing you new feeling of comfort and control.
» version 2.6.317 - posted on 2008-03-25
Dock the Quick access panel to any edge of your screen.
EULA - End User License Agreement
Copyright (c) 2003-2008 CuteReminder Labs
All Rights Reserved
PRODUCT LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Product License Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you and CuteReminder Labs. By installing this Software, by loading or running the Software, by placing or copying the Software onto your hard drive, or by distributing the Software, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. These are the only terms by which CuteReminder Labs permits copying and use.
1. The Software. The Software licensed under this agreement is the computer program Cute Reminder, which consists of executable files, data files, and documentation.
2. Grant of License. CuteReminder Labs grants you the right to use the Software in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You may load the software into RAM as well as install it on a hard disk or other storage device. You may not modify, translate, disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile, or create derivative works based upon the Software. You agree that you will not utilize the Software in violation of any international copyright law.
2.1. Trial Version License. You may distribute copies of the trial version of the Software freely to other users, provided that any copy must contain the original, unaltered files and proprietary notices. You have the ability to register the trial version at any time by purchasing the appropriate license(s) from CuteReminder Labs.
2.2. Single-User License. Single-User License applies to a person using Cute Reminder at office, home or both. If you have purchased Single-User License, then you are entitled to install and use the Software on several computers provided that the Software will be used solely by you and no one else will use the Software.
When you purchase the Software, you will receive your personal registration code. You agree not to distribute your personal registration code to others and to store it at safe place. You acknowledge that distribution of a personal registration code to others, whether intentional or unintentional, could damage CuteReminder Labs both financially and professionally. Any distribution of your personal registration code will result in immediate and automatic termination of your license.
2.3. Multi-User License. Organization that has purchased Multi-User License (MUL) is allowed the use of the Software solely by employees within that organization. MUL restricts the total number of computers within the organization on which Cute Reminder can be installed. MUL does not allow unlimited use.
One person within the organization must serve as the license administrator who is responsible for purchasing and distributing the Software and upgrades to the employees covered under the license. MUL entitles an organization to install and use the Software within the organization on the specified number of computers.
When you purchase MUL, you will receive a registration code. You agree not to distribute your registration code to others and to store it at safe place. You acknowledge that distribution of a registration code to others, whether intentional or unintentional, could damage CuteReminder Labs both financially and professionally. Any distribution of your registration code will result in immediate and automatic termination of the license.
3. Copyright. The Software is owned by CuteReminder Labs and is protected by international copyright laws and treaties. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material, except that you may make copies of the trial version of the Software to give to other persons under the terms of this Agreement. You may not distribute a registration code to others. Except as expressly licensed by CuteReminder Labs in writing, CuteReminder Labs reserves the exclusive copyright and all other rights, title and interest to distribute the Software, and to use Trademarks in connection with them. "Trademarks" refers to the name of the Software, the name CuteReminder Labs, and the CuteReminder Labs logo, which are trademarks of CuteReminder Labs.
4. No Warranty. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS". NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE MADE AS TO IT OR ANY MEDIUM IT MAY BE ON. CUTEREMINDER LABS WILL PROVIDE NO REMEDY FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM IT, INCLUDING SUCH FROM NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR BREACH OF WARRANTY OR CONTRACT, EVEN AFTER NOTICE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
5. Term. The term of this license grant is perpetual. You may terminate this Agreement at any time by destroying all copies of the Software in your possession. Your license to use the Software will automatically terminate if you breach the terms of this Agreement.
6. General Provisions. This Agreement is the sole and entire Agreement relating to the subject matter hereof, and supercedes all prior understandings, agreements, and documentation relating to such subject matter. If any provision in this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force without being impaired or invalidated in any way. This Agreement does not create any agency or partner relationship. Your rights under this Agreement do not include any right to sublicense the Software. This Agreement may be terminated by CuteReminder Labs by giving a 30-day advance written notice.
7. Distribution. CuteReminder Labs allows and encourages all web sites, on-line services, shareware disk vendors, CD-ROM vendors, bulletin board systems, and end-users to freely distribute the trial version of this Software. If you wish to distribute the Software, you may obtain the most recent version from www.CuteReminder.com. It is generally not necessary to contact CuteReminder Labs for authorization, and you may begin offering the trial version immediately.
Thank you for using this Software in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.